Admissions School Guidelines
Admission Procedure :
1. Procurement of Prospectus & Admission Form :
Procure the prospectus from the school office on any working day between 8.00 am and 2.00 pm. It can either be collected personally or a proxy can be deputed to collect the same on your behalf. The set of forms (in the prospectus) need to be submitted with necessary documents for registration. On submission of the registration form to the front desk of the school, necessary information shall be intimated to you.
2. Documents Required at Admission Time :
1. Transfer Certificate – Original (From Class II Onwards)
2. Caste Certificate (If Applicable)
3. Birth Certificate – In Original (Upto class I)
4. Original Migration Certificate (XI)
5. Aadhar Card (Optional)
6. Report Card
7. Latest Photographs (Name mentioned backside)
8. Bonefide Certificate
3. Age Criteria
Revised Age Criteria
For Admission Of Academic Session 2022 - 23
|Sr. No.||Admission For Class||Age Criteria||Age as of on 31 December 2022|
|1||Play Group / Nursery||01 July 2018 - 31 December 2019||4 Years 5 Months 30 Days|
|2||KG - I||01 July 2017 - 31 December 2018||5 Years 5 Months 30 Days|
|3||KG - II||01 July 2016 - 31 December 2017||6 Years 5 Months 30 Days|
|4||Std. 1st||01 July 2015 - 31 December 2016||7 Years 5 Months 30 Days|
4. Procedure :
1. Student have to attend a written test for the respective class (seeking for admission).
2. After passing written test, ward is invited to a Oral test with director.
3. After written and oral test admission form is accepted, along with the first Instalment of school fee & Registration Charges.
See Our Fees Structure